Let Apex Die be your go to- for folded brochures, booklets, wedding invitations, and more!
There are many options for folding maps, brochures, invitations, menus, and many more!
- Half-fold – Paper is folded in half and creates 4 panels, perfect for simple business presentations and pamphlets!
- Tri-fold – Paper is folded in thirds and creates 6 panels, widely used for brochures
- Letter fold – For folding letters
- Single Gate fold – Paper is folded inwards on left and right side, meeting in the middle. This creates six panels (3 in front + 3 in back).
- Double Gate fold – Paper is folded inwards on left and right side, meeting in the middle. Paper is then folded again at the center, creating eight panels (4 in front and 4 in back).
- Z fold – Paper is folded in thirds in “zig zags.” A Z fold brochure opens like an accordion in the shape of the letter Z.
- Double Parallel fold – Paper is folded in half twice in the same (parallel) direction. This creates eight panels (2 in front + 2 in back).
- Other folding styles include four-panel fold, accordion fold, barrel (roll) fold, and half-fold + tri-fold, and more!
Our skilled craftsmen are capable of getting any job done for your business or marketing needs!
Give our friendly customer service representatives a call or request a quote in the tab above!