Durable. Attractive. Versatile.
Ultraviolet (UV) coating is a popular choice among designers and end users for its ability to make images “pop” from the printed surface. It also provides a scratch-resistant surface and a superior protection to varnish or aqueous coatings.
Let Apex Die be your competitive advantage on projects that require UV coating. Our capabilities include:
- Overall and Spot UV Coating
- Very Tight Registration Accuracy
- High-Gloss and Satin UV Formulas
- Sheet Sizes up to 28″ x 40″
- Multiple UV Coating Presses
- Popular Applications include POP Displays, Labels, Book Covers, Packaging, Direct Mail and more
UV Coating Planning Tips
UV coating requires advance planning and project preparation to achieve the best results. Give our Customer Service department a call or email us!
Apex Installs Sakurai UV Coating System
Apex Die has upgraded its UV coating capabilities with the installation of a new Sakurai Maestro fully-automatic UV coating system. Its fast production speed, versatility and extremely tight registration accuracy gives us even more horsepower on high-quality, high-precision applications such as combination spot UV coating.