We provide fast turnarounds of single- & double-sided film laminating on a variety of substrates.
Although film laminating is an after-thought during production, it’s a versatile finishing technique that can add both durability and image enhancement to a variety of packaging and display applications.
Apex Die understands the constraints on time and budgets faced by printers and packaging producers in today’s market. That’s why we’re equipped to provide fast turnarounds of single- and double-sided film laminating on a wide range of substrates, including specialty materials such as NeshinÒ. Choose from several types of thermal laminating films, including:
- Polypropylene, Nylon and Polyester Films
- High-Gloss, Matte, Dull, Clear and Satin Finishes
- Specialty Films, including Pressure-Sensitive and Glueable/Stampable
- Sheet sizes up to 28″ x 40″
With an arsenal of versatile, modern equipment, Apex Die is your film laminating partner for applications such as:
- Point-of-Purchase Displays
- Consumer Product Packaging
- Folded Cartons and Boxes
- Posters and Signs
- Covers for Mechanically-Bound Books
- Direct Mail Pieces